Are you a new patient or existing patient?
The following information is designed to ensure a smooth visit with your General Practitioner.
- Please ensure you have your medicare card and a form of photo I.D. available during all appointments.
- New Patients - To ensure continuity of care please arrive 15 minutes earlier to complete registration forms. Please bring copies of previous medical history results and reports relevant to your conditions.
- Bulk-billing available during regular consulting hours
- Your appointment may require a longer consultation time or an appointment with our registered nurse. Please inform us if you are presenting for Skin checks and excisions, Travel or Childhood immunizations, Mental health care plans, or a Health assessment.
- Certain assessments or procedures may not be covered under Medicare these include health screening services which are not clinically required or Insurance reports and commercial vehicle licences. If you are unsure please call us on (07) 3849 7111 to clarify if your appointment will require private payment.
- Medicare benefits are not payable for telephone consultations discussing results or telephone prescription requests, please ring our reception staff to make an appointment with your doctor for these appointments.
Our Clinic is located @
1/5 Selborne Street
Mount Gravatt East 4122